"debian on ibook" pages - final

hi

I consider my "step-by-step" reference/guide about
debian powerpc on ibook mature. I won't update it without
external requests/suggestions or "bug reports".

I noted these pages aren't externally linked enough
to be referred by google.
This is a really bad thing. People search searchengines
when they need help. If these pages don't appear on
these services, they have just been a big lose of time.

If someone can point them somewhere (in suitable context,
of course), i'll be grateful. Naturally, I can return the favour
including a link on my pages (still if they are suitable with mine)

http://mij.oltrelinux.com/ibook/

bye

maybe new pictures of the machines will be available on the
screenshots page.

--
Mij	-o-	mij@bitchx.it		-o-	http://mij.oltrelinux.com