Re: Key repeat (kernel Bug?)

It's a kernel bug, either in the kernel's input layer, or the ADB keyboard
driver. The kernel fails to send a key release event.

I have a patch which turns the ADB caps lock key into a PC-style caps lock key
so that it can be remapped to a Control key under X. This patch regularly
reports that it fails to receive a key release event before it receives the
next key press event from the input layer.

This happens under both X11 and at the console.