compiling kde 3.0.3

Hi,

I am trying to compile kde 3.0.3 on my powerpc testing box after
downloading the debian source packages from:

http://people.debian.org/~schoepf/kde3/woody/

I installed a chroot woody partition just to be safe.  In general,
I followed this recipe:
dpkg-source kde*.dsc
cd kdeadmin-3.0.3
dpkg-buildpackage

All of the packages built without any problems with the exception of
kdeadmin.  In that package there is a utility to configure lilo.
We obviously don't need that utility packaged up.  In the debian/control
file the following info is shown:

Package: kdeadmin
Section: admin
Architecture: all
Depends: kcmlinuz (= ${Source-Version}), kcron (= ${Source-Version}), kdat (= ${Source-Version}), kpackage (= ${Source-Version}), ksysv (= ${Source-Version}), kuser (= ${Source-Version}), kwuftpd (= ${Source-Version}), secpolicy (= ${Source-Version})
Recommends: kcmlilo (= ${Source-Version})
 KDE Administration tools metapackage.

Package: kcmlilo
Section: admin
Architecture: i386
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}
Suggests: lilo
Replaces: lilo-config
Conflicts: lilo-config
 kcmlilo is a KDE based frontend to the lilo boot manager configuration.
 It runs out of the KDE Control Center.

It certainly appears that kcmlilo will only be built for an i386 machine.
However, when I did the dpkg-buildpackage I got the following errors:

<snip>

make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/jas/kde/kdeadmin/kdeadmin-3.0.3/obj-powerpc-linux'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/jas/kde/kdeadmin/kdeadmin-3.0.3/obj-powerpc-linux'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/jas/kde/kdeadmin/kdeadmin-3.0.3/obj-powerpc-linux'
dh_install
cp: cannot stat `debian/tmp/usr/lib/kde3/kcm_lilo.la': No such file or directorydh_install: command returned error code
make: *** [install] Error 1

It appears that the install script doesn't know not to try and do things with
the kcmlilo package.  Would there be other files that I need to tweak to
ensure that kcm_lilo is not built.

John Schmidt