Re: Yet more TiBook questions

On Thu, Oct 10, 2002 at 10:21:25PM +0200, Vincent Beffara wrote:

> 2) The mouse. Right now there are 2 ways to "left click" (so to speak),
> the button and tapping the mousepad. I'd like the button to generate a
> right click instead (ie, tapping and clicking would do sth different).
> Can it be done ? Mouse button emulation is not _that_ practical ...

The first thing I did after getting the tiBook was go and buy a 3 button
USB mouse. It's not the ideal solution, because it involves carrying
extra hardware, but it was the most painless option in the end.

The extra buttons are useful under OSX as well, by the way. Maybe Apple
is starting to realise that the one mouse button thing is actually a
little silly.

Toby.