Re: Mozilla plugins

On Wed, 2002-10-09 at 13:02, Sven LUTHER wrote:

> The web site is i386 only. I didn't check, but most probably the
> flashplugin package is also i386 only, that is why you are not finding
> him.

Indeed:
walters@auric> madison flashplugin
flashplugin |   5.0r48-7 |       testing | source, i386
flashplugin |   5.0r50-1 |      unstable | source, i386

Because the Macromedia flash player is proprietary software, it's
illegal for us to try to port it to PowerPC.  We're all just waiting on
David Schleef to finish his nice free Flash playing software :)