PowerMac 9600 and imstt driver

Hello again!

During the last couple of days I have fiddled around a lot and learnt
qite a bit, but still have not succeeded in getting the imstt driver
(for XFree86) or imsttfb (for the console) to work on my Powermac 9600.

I am using sarges xserver-xfree86 4.1.0-17 and a kernel compiled of
the 2.4.20-pre7-ben0 sources.

Is anybody using an IMS,tt128 Card with the appropriate drivers
successfully? Or does everybody rely on video=ofonly and fbdev?

I'm asking to get some reports on experiences other users have made
(positive or negative).

If you happen to have a working setup, could you post the kernel boot
arguments and the XF86Config-4 Device Section you are using?

Many thanks in advance,
--
Vinai
Registered Linux User #280755, Debian GNU/Linux  http://counter.li.org/