RE: 3 button emulation / got X up

Hi

Thanks agin for the help with getting x up on my tiBook.  I am using
windowmaker and it looks great.  My command line screen was jittery the
first time I exited X, so I restarted it and it seemed Ok.

I have some button emulation questions:

In windowMaker, I need to heavily rely on the right button.  I would prefer
to emulate it via ctrl+click, same as on OSX.  Anyone else know how would I
do this?

Jim