Re: Threading bug leading to zombies? / licq problems

On Sun, Sep 29, 2002 at 06:05:21PM +0200, Christian Jaeger wrote:
> Has anyone else seen those problems?

Yup.  On my ibook2 I've seen said behavior from galeon, xmms, privoxy
and gjay at least.  They all have threading in common, and the zombie
count from any of these rises in correlation with app events where
thread creation would be expected (fetching a single URL through
privoxy, e.g.)

I've seen this with Sid from 2.4.18 through benh's 2.4.20-pre0.

--
Devin  \ aqua(at)devin.com, 1024D/E9ABFCD2;  http://www.devin.com
Carraway \ IRC: Requiem  GCS/CC/L s-:--- !a !tv C++++$ ULB+++$ O+@ P L+++