Re: make *config & benh 2.4.20

On Wed, 25 Sep 2002, Charles R. Twardy wrote:

> Sorry. Me again. I wiped /usr/src/linux and rsync'd again and now the old
> problem is back: "make xconfig" breaks complaining:

I wouldn't say it's your fault necessarily.  I occasionally find
bugs in the kernel configuration scripts.  The Linux kernel
configuration can be very complicated.  As as last resort you can
edit the .config by hand and run make oldconfig.  Basically you'll
have some feature:
# CONFIG_BLAH is not set
# Just change it to:
CONFIG_BLAH=y