Re: [patch] pwrctl with cpu speed throttling

>Does it support something in between too?  On my TiBook (RevIII? The
>800Mhz one..) it does 800Mhz or 667Mhz and nothing in between.  So the
>above would set mine to 800Mhz.

No, the currently supported speeds are:

 - 667 & 800 on tipb III
 - 400 & 700 on ibook2/700 with 750FX
 - 400 & 500 on ibook2/500 with 750CX

In the iBook2/700 with 750FX case, it would be possible to program
the second PLL differently to go to other frequencies, but then,
there may be issues with voltage switching (as I can switch it to
low voltage when setting it to 400Mhz, not yet implemented in the
tree though).

Currently, I only support dual frequencies for all of them.

Note that if you have a machine that is not in the above list and
is able to swith CPU frequency in MacOS (typically has an option
"reduce processor speed" in the Engergy Saver control panel), then
contact me, it may be fairly easy to add support for it.

Ben.