Re: [patch] pwrctl with cpu speed throttling

>Meaning I'll need some way to distinguish between the interface versions,
>or a minimum kernel version considered safe for a particular interface.
>
>I'll add the code in question to the examples section in /usr/share/doc
>for the time being, OK?

Just don't support the old interface, it's beeing phased out before
having ever beeing merged in an official tree (only -ac and mine for
a few weeks).

I'll merge the pmac cpufreq support with Marcelo once the cpufreq core
will be there, which should happen once Linus accepts it in 2.5

Ben.