Help getting gnome2 to install

I need some help getting gnome2 to install.  This is what I am getting
when I try to do the install:

apt-get -t experimental install gnome2
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  gnome2: Depends: gnome-utils (>= 1.106) but it is not going to be
installed
          Depends: gnome-games (>= 2.0.2-1) but 1.4.0.4-2 is to be
installed
E: Sorry, broken packages

Here is my sources.list:
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ unstable main
deb-src http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ unstable main
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/non-US main
deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/non-US main

deb http://security.debian.org/ stable/updates main

deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ ../project/experimental main
deb-src http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ ../project/experimental main

----
Can anyone point out what else I have to do to get gnome2 to install?

Thanks