Partitioning questions

Hi all,

I have a 5500/250 and I'm planning to wipe the 1GB MacOS partition I
have - or at least shrinking it to be only a vehicle for BootX booting -
to make more room for Linux. (I really prefer to wipe out MacOS, I
already boot via quik direct to Linux)

1) Can I REALLY wipe MacOS from OldWorld PowerMacs, like can be done on
NewWorld?
2) Is there any way to delete all those patch partitions created for
MacOS without needing to wipe everything?
3) Is MOL trustful to run using disk images?

Thanks in advance!
--
Cesar Cardoso - cesar@cesarcardoso.tk - www.cesarcardoso.tk
"Juiz é juiz, bandeirinha é bandeirinha"