sound, mol, gnome on pismo

Hi all,

I use my Pismo for web development since some months, with Debian 3.0
(benh kernel) and Gnome. But i encounter many problems i cannot solve myself: the sound never worked, mol doesn't mount my second hfs partition as writable (it's readonly :( If someone has a Pismo and benh kernel, could you send me a config I could compare to mine ?

Less important: is it possible to hide Gnome's menu bar on top of screen ?

Thanks for the help.

Ah, last technical question: is there a difference between the way mol works and the way Apple's X.2 makes OS9 soft run ?

Jean-Christophe Michel
jc.michel@symetrie.com