Re: status of autobuilt package(s)?

On Wed, Sep 18, 2002 at 12:18:50PM +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> On Mit, 2002-09-18 at 12:12, Steve Haslam wrote:
> >
> > I've just been asked where the powerpc version of libberkeleydb-perl is, and
> > I don't know-- there's a bug filed for autobuild failed on hppa, so maybe
> > the autobuild failed on powerpc too? If so, how can I find this out?
>
> http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=powerpc&pkg=libberkeleydb-perl

Ah ha, thank you.

t/env..........dubious
	Test returned status 0 (wstat 11, 0xb)
Constant subroutine __need_size_t redefined at /usr/lib/perl/5.8.0/stddef.ph
line 131.
DIED. FAILED tests 26-47
	Failed 22/47 tests, 53.19% okay

hmmm... that looks unpleasant. But I suppose this is an issue for the
debian-perl list rather than debian-powerpc.

SRH
--
Steve Haslam      Reading, UK                           araqnid@innocent.com
Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer                               araqnid@debian.org