Re: Screen poweroff with an ibook

On mysystem, I am using the framebuffer device, and I can use:
/sbin/fblevel off; read -p "Hit enter..(But you won't see this)";
/sbin/fblevel on

In sawfish you can bind "/sbin/fblevel off" and
"/sbin/fblevel on" to shortcut keys ( I used M-F1 , M-F2 )

I don't know if this will work for the radeon

--
David Stanaway