RE: vulnerable to apache/ssl worm ?

This is all beside the point (Anyway, you would do better looking at the
CERT advisories, and debian-security-announce advisories).

If you are running woody and keep up to date with security.d.o then you
are not exposed to this flaw.

http://www.debian.org/security/2002/dsa-136
(Note: dsa-136-2 was posted yesterday, but at this time it doesn't seem
to be on the site.
"Note: this advisory is an update to DSA-136-1, issued 30 Jul 2002. It
includes ASN1 updates in the woody packages, plus the potato packages
which were not initially available.")