Re: reinstalling MacOS without wiping a Debian setup (partition, boot)

OoO En cette matinée ensoleillée du lundi 09 septembre 2002, vers
09:42, Jesus Climent <jesus.climent@hispalinux.es> disait:

> I installed it without any major problem (well, the graphic driver of my
> ATI Mobility M6 /ibook2 700MHz/ is not fully supported).

What do you mean ?

BTW, is there some .debs around for the latest MOL, the one which
allows to run MacOS X. The official .deb are a bit old.
--
I WILL NOT GO NEAR THE KINDERGARTEN TURTLE
I WILL NOT GO NEAR THE KINDERGARTEN TURTLE
I WILL NOT GO NEAR THE KINDERGARTEN TURTLE
-+- Bart Simpson on chalkboard in episode 1F10