Boot-time serial port setup

Hi all --

A simple question, probably:
I am setting up an old inkjet serial printer on my G3 running woody.  After some research and several test pages, I established that CUPS handles the thing fine, but only if I first manually issue
$ stty -F /dev/ttyS1 230400 cstopb raw echo ixoff ixon
as root.  Since I don't really want to have to log into the thing every time it gets rebooted just to enable the printer, I was wondering what is the Debianishly correct way to execute this command at boot time.  I *could* write a new boot script and insert the links in /etc/rc* myself, but this seems somehow tacky.

Suggestions?

Thank you,
T.