Re: 2.4.20-pre5-ben0 still no sound [was Re: 2.4.19 -- no sound]

On Tue, Sep 03, 2002 at 10:49:23AM +1000, Toby Sargeant wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 02, 2002 at 08:00:48PM +0100, Paul Talacko wrote:
> Would it be possible to provide a bit more information, please? It would
> be helpful to know what sound chipset you have. This information should
> get logged by the kernel when the driver is loaded. You're looking for
> something along the lines of:
>
> Sep  2 14:38:52 phalaris kernel: PowerMac Snapper  DMA sound driver rev 016 installed

My apologies, I just checked, and you've provided this information. If
there is any other information along the lines of my previous email,
that would also be useful.

Unfortunately, I don't have access to a mac with an awacs chipset in it.
The current driver is working (mostly) just fine with Tumbler and
Snapper based macs.

Toby.