Re: My Debian Woody installation won't boot

Wait...your bootstrap partition is 2? How did you partition your hard drive? Did you delete ALL the partitions that were in the original map? I'm no expert by any means, but I do remember clearly that the first eight or so partitions were taken up by hard disk drivers. Perhaps that could be related to the problem?