Re: xinearma / revA tibook

Michel Dänzer wrote:
On Mon, 2002-08-05 at 17:26, matthew yee-king wrote:
i'm interested in setting up a dual head, non mirrored XFree86  config
on a rev A/ rage 128 tibook.
firstly, has anyone got an XF86Config-4 that does this for my machine?

Unlikely, given that the driver doesn't support it yet. ;)

I signed up for this list too hoping I'd see something about this, because I tried for a while and couldn't make it work.

You can use m3mirror to get a mirrored configuration, though. In that case, I'd suggest starting X in 1024x768 so it looks normal on your monitor.