modem, mol, gnome session on Pismo/woody

Hi all,

I work for some weeks on debian woody on Pismo
(pwb G3), but there are still some things I didn't
succeed to do.

First internal modem always respond busy to pon;
i tried to increase timeout and to change string, but
none worked.

Second point is the maconlinux that i would like to
use to have some MacOS specific soft running.
It always tell me that no modules are found.
Maybe it's because i compiled the benh kernel ?
(2.4.19-rc1-ben0)

And last, is it possible to save open applications
in gnome session to be opened automatically next
time I load Linux ?

Thanks for your help.
--

Jean-Christophe Michel