Re: vorbis

On Mon, 2002-07-22 at 10:54, Mij wrote:
> On 22 Jul 2002 09:51:47 +0200
> Michel Dänzer <daenzer@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > I've read him say that he prepared the debs at the same time the
> > upstream tarballs were prepared, and the release announcement was
> > delayed by the website updates. Nothing to worry about, on the contrary,
> > appreciate how close he works together with upstream.
>
> I've read the same thing on xiph.org, but nothing about debian's delayings.
> Compliments have came at the right time on vorbis ml. They have done a
> really good work.
> Most people is waiting binary relaese to rip back their cds in 1.0 final.

Either they have a lot of CDs and a couple of days won't make much
difference, or you only have a few CDs in which case you can wait a bit.

If you're in that much of a hurry, just compile the sources. It would
certainly take you less time than writing to this list.

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net