Re: Linux 2.4 on PowerBook G3 pismo

"Paul Caspi" <Paul.Caspi@imag.fr> writes:

> Does anybody have some explanation to this or knows where I can find a
> correct 2.4 kernel image for my PowerBook ?

I don't have a good explanation for why it doesn't work for you. I do
recommend that you build your own kernel from source. It's pretty
easy, and you can get some significant advantages, such as a nice
patch that enables you to switch the capslock and control keys on the
pismo.

I've been using BenH's kernels for a long time and am happy with
them. You can rsync his latest from:

     rsync -avrz rsync.penguinppc.org::linux-2.4-benh .

Cheers,
jas.