Re: External screen with radeon ?

On Wed, 2002-07-03 at 04:10, Marc Menem wrote:

> Is there a driver for the external screen with a radeon (i have an
> ibook) ? Everything I found in the mailing list archive concernrs
> m3mirror and the aty128fb. It won't work wth radeon right ?

Right. It may work with XFree86 4.2.0 and Option "CRTScreen". If not,
try binaries from me (on penguinppc) or Ani Joshi (I forget where).

Note that it never seemed to work with Rage128 equipped iBooks, even
though it did with PowerBooks. Apparently Apple crippled the hardware
somehow back then, let's hope they didn't do the same to the current
models.