DRI CVS snapshot packages

http://penguinppc.org/~daenzer/debian/dri-trunk/

These are once again most interesting for Radeon users. The 3D driver is
now based on Mesa 4.0.x and uses the chip's TCL unit for great
performance. Note that the M6 doesn't have a TCL unit and may not work
with these drivers right now. Set the environment variable
RADEON_NO_TCL=1 in that case. Beware that the M7, which has a TCL unit,
is not quite correctly reported as 'Radeon Mobility M6 LW' by lspci.

To make these work, put the lines

	ModulePath	"/usr/X11R6/lib/modules-dri-trunk"
	ModulePath	"/usr/X11R6/lib/modules"

in the XF86Config files section, the order is important.

The packages may also be interesting for adventurous Rage128 users
because the r128 3D driver is broken (mostly wrong colors) on PPC since
the DRI CVS was updated to Mesa 4. I've tried to fix it but haven't
succeeded, and it's kinda hard for me to do anything without Rage128
hardware. So this is a call for testing and help to fix it, or it will
be broken in XFree86 4.3.0.

Reports about problems with the packages go to me, about problems with
the drivers to dri-devel@lists.sf.net .