eject key

Morning people

When i've been studying much hours and i'm begin to fed up with this, i'm using to search something distracting me. Often I choose to begin to press the eject key on my ibook, and then close the door back, and then press eject and so on. It's becomed part of my work method.

Switching to linux, the eject keys doesn't work properly. I know, I can use eject, but you understand
that that's not the same thing.

Please, does someone know how to map eject key to "eject\n" or to a hw signal directly to the ibook?
My activity is going to get less profitable without this feature...

;)

bye