Re: xauath problem when loging in with ssh from suse to debian

On Sat, Jun 29, 2002 at 12:52:33AM -0400, Adam wrote:

>    I have done some research on this and sooo far I can not find an
>    answer.. to my ssh problem.  When I  log in to my debian box from my
>    suse box using X I seam to get this error once loging in to the debian
>    box.
>    /usr/bin/X11/xauth: (stdin):1:  bad display name "debian:10.0" in
>    "add" command

X Forwarding, by the look of things. Are you ssh'ing from a box without X
running (or from one of the virtual terminals)?

This question doesn't have anything to do with PowerPC, so you'd do better to
ask it on a more appropriate mailing list, such as debian-user.

Gareth