ATI Radeon Mobility M6 LY and BenH Kernel on New ibooks.

Tested here. It works, so far, quite well, but with some small problems:

1.- When scrolling back (fn+<shift>+<re-pag>) it leaves behind some
lines of text, and they mangle on the screen. The refresh sometimes
works with problems (mutt opens but only can see the "opening inbox" and
nothing else).

2.- So far, the ATI M6 has been unseccessfuly configured. Any config
pointer to test?

My model is the 14.1" G3 700MHz 256MB ibook.

Jesus Climent | Unix System Admin | Helsinki, Finland.
www.HispaLinux.es/~data/ || www.simauria.upv.es/~data/
Please, encrypt mail address to me. Download my public
key from http://www.hispalinux.es/~data/public.gpg.txt
Registered Linux user #66350 Debian 3.0 & Linux 2.4.19