TiBook DVI report/problems

Ok, I've got my Powerbook G4 DVI (i.e. powerbook rev C, i.e. powerbook
w/radeon 7500 M7, etc) pretty much setup how I like it.  A couple of people
have asked me to give a rundown of what works/what doesn't so here it goes:

-X4.1: works great, using the fbdev & radeonfb.  Gonna try out Michael's
 4.2 binaries this weekend.
-Sound: works great, even though apple rev'd the hardware
-USB: works fine too.
-Power Management: mostly functional, /dev/apm_bios works, wmapm works,
 Pmud mostly works.  The powerbook will sleep OK, but it won't wake up.
 (anybody know how to troubleshoot this?)
-Screen brightness: works, but the keys are reversed (f1 makes the screen
 brighter, f2 makes it dimmer).

That's it, everything works pretty well, 'cept sleeping, anybody know
why?
-Brett