Older BenH kernels (2.4.18?)

I apologize in advance if this question has insanely obvious answer, but I swear I did make every effort to find it out on my own already (google, debian lists, and the like). Is there a place where I can get source for older BenH kernels (specifically 2.4.18)? The reason I ask is that MOL doesn't seem to want to let me use modules compiled for 2.4.18 with my 2.4.
19-pre6-ben0 kernel (I compiled them myself, and this is the only kernel I'
ve ever run besides the initial 2.2 that came with potato, so I don't know why it's compiling them for 2.4.18...I assume this is another question that's easily answered if you're not a newbie :) Anyway, I'd like to find the source to an actual, true-blue 2.4.18 kernel, but I'd really like to use the BenH tree. Thanks in advance for not ridiculing me!
--
Will Cicola
On the highway of life, I'm on a tricycle going in circles. And I'm not wearing any shoes.