Re: woody + apropos

Works for me.

dstanawa@ciderbox:/usr/doc/man-db$ man -k canonical
canonical (5)        - (unknown)
canonical- format of Postfix canonical table (5) [canonical] - (unknown)
cleanup- canonicalize and enqueue Postfix message (8) [cleanup] -
(unknown)
realpath (3)         - return the canonicalized absolute pathname
dstanawa@ciderbox:/usr/doc/man-db$ apropos canonical
canonical (5)        - (unknown)
canonical- format of Postfix canonical table (5) [canonical] - (unknown)
cleanup- canonicalize and enqueue Postfix message (8) [cleanup] -
(unknown)
realpath (3)         - return the canonicalized absolute pathname

Do you have man-db installed?

--
David Stanaway