Re: Which filesystem do I need to compile to mount Atari floppies???

On Sat, May 11, 2002 at 05:51:16PM +0200, Gjermund Gusland Thorsen wrote:
> I have about 300 Atari floppies I would like to burn on one CD...

The Atari ST used FAT formatted floppies. If you have the vfat fs enabled
in your kernel, you should be able to mount them.

The even older 8-bit Ataris had several different file systems, none of
which are supported in the Linux kernel, I believe.

Florian

--
Ben> I don't think anybody has done a Intercal machine yet, since Intercal is
Ben> not exactly the #1 langauge to program in.
Paul> Intel has one, but few seem to want to buy it for some odd reason.
                      -- Ben Franchuk and Paul Repacholi in comp.sys.dec (2002)