bootable, networkable MacOS9-CD

Hi all

I know this question hasn't the topic of a Debian problem. But I also
know that in this mailinglist you can ask people with a lot of MacOS
knowledege. So, don't quarrel with me about this, please.

As you can see in the subject I have the aim to burn a bootable and
networkable CD with MacOS 9. Why ? I have to put MacOS 9 and MacOS X and
the associated applications into forty computers of a network. I have
already made a modell installation and diskimagaes of this installation
via DiskCopy 6.4. Now I plan to install this images via the network and
Apple Software Restore (ASR).

Therefore I made a bootable, "networkable" CD with MacOS 9 and ASR on it.
Before I burnt the CD (in Toast Titanium) I turned FileSharing and all
this stuff on. The CD boot very well, but I can't login to the Server via
the network.

So, can someone of you tell me what I have to consider that my bootable
CD gets networkable ? Or is there any howto, which guide me to the aim ?

Thanks in advance for helping me

Roland Wegmann
<rowe_gnu@gmx.net>