Re: keyboard problems with macally ikey

OK, I'm finally getting around to trying this. Can anyone recommend a good guide for compiling and replacing a kernel for ppc (and for debian, if there's anything debian-specific involved)? The one linked from the debian site says it's for x86, and I don't see anything like this linked from ppckernel or penguinppc.

Thanks,

Thomas