more problems with Openfirmware on a Mac G4

Hi everyone,

I'm having some trouble getting yaboot to load on a Mac G4.  I've been
trying to figure out the syntax of the OpenFirmware and I think I'm
telling it to load yaboot found at the root of the cd (this isn't the
install cd, but rather one that I created just to see if I could get
yaboot going):

    0> boot cd:,yaboot

With this command I get the following output (continued on the same
line):

    0> boot cd:,yaboot  load-size=39b adler32=39b0001
    unrecognized Client Program format

Could someone who's familiar with OpenFirmware please verify that I am
actually trying to load a program named yaboot that is located at the
root level of the cd.
If I am indeed trying to load the right program and anyone has an idea
how to get around the above problem I'd really like to hear (or read ;)
that.

Thanks,
Andy

--