Re: installing on iBook 600/14.1

On Wed, 2002-04-24 16:02:31 -0400, Pan <pan@havoc.gtf.org>
wrote in message <[🔎] Pine.LNX.4.33L2.0204241559490.28671-100000@havoc.gtf.org>:
> I need to add that I tried booting off the hard drive, and I can get it to
> do so. OF sees the drive obviously, but looks like the installer doesn't.
>
> I tried with hda=noautotune, with hda=autotune and anything I could think
> of (copying the whole debian cd to an HFS partition) but still nothing. I
> can get the installer, but nothing else... I guess I got a copy of the new
> Apple's anti-linux firmware ;)

Take the cd out of your drive, that should solve your problem

AVE!
  phils...

--
     PHILIPP SCHMIDT / phils - - + - - > philipp@ppc.in-berlin.de
                                 ` - - > http://home.pages.de/~phils/

Lbh unir whfg ivbyngrq gur Qvtvgny Zvyraavhz Pbclevtug Npg ol oernxvat gur
cebgrpgvba bs pbclevtugrq zngrevny.  Vs lbh ner abg n pvgvmra be erfvqrag bs
gur HFN, lbh evfx orvat vzcevfbarq naq uryq jvgubhg lnvy sbe hc gb gjb jrrxf
hcba ragel gb gur HFN (c) Copyright 2001 by Hartmann Schaffer (signature only)