Re: Diagnosing problems with pmud

> 	I have some odd goings on with pmud. I don't have the faintest idea
> what could be causing them though. On my PB2400, The system has a
> hard time waking up from sleep. Sometimes it locks up with no

AFAIK sleep support isn't well tested on the 2400. It may be subtly
different fron the 3400 which is the model BenH used for testing PMU
stuff.

Add tons of kernel debug messages to the wakeup code path to see where it
gets stuck, is my advice.

And stay away from apmd, it's no use for Powerbooks.

	Michael