Re: scsi tuning

Hi John,

I'm not sure this will be of any help to you, but did you try more recent versions of the kernel, to see if it would do any difference ? (I'm using 2.4.18, and it happens to be as reliable as 2.2.x on my G3 White & Blue.) I also dimly remember a kernel config option to improve I/O latencies, maybe you could try that one too.

Francois