Re: Amazing I have posted twice to this list and not one answer

I'm not sure if this will solve your problem, or if it will work when
"date" didn't, but try "rdate -s your.favortire.ntp.server.com" & see if
you have any luck with that.

And grow up, don't whine when you don't get a response to a post.  That's
the way things work.

Mark T. Valites
Unix Systems Analyst
1 College Circle - 124b1 South Hall