Problem with goats, gnome, enlightenment

Hi,

I installed goats on my titanium with gnome and enlightenment. That caused the following problem:

When I log in a second panel wants to start. Gnome asks if I realy want to do that (I answer no). An additional goats-icon gets added to the panel every time I log in. They stay there!

When I deinstall goats (with apt-get) the problem disappears!

Thats quite annoying. Does anybody know this problem.
Where does ist get configured that goats does automatically start at login? Where does it get configured that the goats-icon gets added to the panel.
Why does gnome want to start a second panel?

thanks
jonas