Re: ARM cross compiles

:: Saturday 23 March 2002 22:48, Laurent de Segur ::

i found this to be quite usefull ->
   http://www.gimp.org/~crichton/make.sh.txt
  (and im almost certain i didnt have to modify anything, but dont quote me!!)

the ARM toolchain "works", but was incredibly slow to compile compared to a
similar set up with x86->ARM version (i really dont know why, and/or how to
improve perfomance). on the plus side, the binaries worked on an ipaq.