Re: Mounting floppy (or not) - Debian 2.2r5 for ppc (potato)

Thanks Brian

It appears that floppy support was a bit of an afterthought on MkLinux (something to do with Apple's aversion to floppy drives for the iMac perhaps?). However, there is MAKEDEV-2.5.1.noarch.rpm on the MkLinux CD and luckily I spotted "alien" during my last Debian install and selected it for installation; so I should be able to load the MkLinux version of MAKEDEV and try that - I'll keep you posted.

Regards

Clive