Re: PowerPC Debian CD's do not boot on my b&w G3 but Suse 7.0 does

> >  OpenFirmware 3.1.1"
> >
> > and your command produces:
> >
> >  cd:,\\tbxi, unknown word
>  insert : < -- there

Sorry, this is just a typo in the mail. I tried at least 10 different
writings and also "hd:,\\:tbxi" which I found in the environment. Each
replied with "unknown word".

> Do you know which Firmware update you applied? 4.1.something. Actually,
> on the MacOS side you can find it in the System Profiler under the apple
> menu.

The AppleSystemProfiler say under "ProduktInformationen" (ProductInfos):
 ROM Revision:  $77D.45F6
 Boot ROM Version:      1.1f4
 Mac OS ROM Version:    8.7

O. Wyss

--
Author of "Debian partial mirror synch script"
("http://dpartialmirror.sourceforge.net/";)