Re: XFree86/Keyboard can't use at-sign

Hello together,

the thing with fn+left alt didn't work, then i get a 3, which is the fn-function for the l-key.

I found a "dirty" solution based on siggi's xmodmap proposol. With the following xmodmap-file i can write an @ with the little enter key right of the space bar on my powerbook keyboard and with the right alt key on my external apple pro keyboard. The function of the left alt key (=both alt keys on the powerbook keyboard) is left the same.

clear mod1
add mod1 = Alt_L
keycode 108 = Mode_switch
keycode 113 = Mode_switch