Re: Palm Sync on a Pismo (irda)

Hi,

Michel Dänzer writes:

> [...] after that it works pretty reliably for me.

Should this apply to mobile phones as well?  With the fiddling you
describe, my Nokia 6210 shows up in /proc/net/irda/discovery and
irdaping works reliably, but neither a terminal program (such as
minicom) nor a phone utility (like gnokii or gsmutils) can even detect
the phone.

BTW, this is with a 2.4.18-ben0 kernel, gnokii from CVS, and the
remainder from Debian.

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!