Problems installing quik on Powermac 7200/90

Hallo!
I have some Problems installing quik on my Powermac.
It was working already with bootx but i wanted to save some space and
tried with quik. I read the archive of the last few months . But I am not
able to get it working. OK here are the main steps i have taken:
1. Installed Debian Potato
2. mounted my root partition and chrooted to it (mount /dev/sda2 /target;
chroot target;
3. mounted proc under target/proc (new root filesystem)
4. changed quik.conf to boot from /boot/vmlinux-2.2.19; no symlink!
5. ofpath /dev/sda gave me /bandit/gc/53c93/sd@0:
6 nvsetenv boot-device /bandit/gc/53c93/sd@0:0
7. quik -f -v seems to be ok
8. reboot and nozhing to beeps and dead tried 1 day no but it doesen't
work.

Perhaps someone of you have some helpfull hints!

Mit freundlichen Gruessen/best regards

Mark Baumann