XFree86/Keyboard can't use at-sign

Hello together,

sorry to ask you this possibly dumb question, but i couldn't find the solution on the net.

I have a little problem with my keyboard on the powerbook g4 titanium. I use a german keyboard layout, everything is working fine - even the umlauts - but i can't write an @ (at-sign) with it. If i press alt+l only a l appears. How can i change this?
(It works just fine on the console, but not within XFree86/KDE)

The following is the relevant keyboard section from my /etc/X11/XF86Config-4

	Option		"XkbRules"	"xfree86"
	Option		"XkbModel"	"macintosh"
	Option		"XkbLayout"	"de"

(I use linux keycodes - as proposed on the debian website - since upgrade to the 2.4.17benh-Kernel)

Any hints?

Thanx,
Daniel

---