Screenmode

Hi,

I need some help configuring X window systems for a decent screenmode System
specs are as follows

A1200 040/25 166mhzPPC
Amiga M1438s Multisync monitor
20gig 3.5inch HDD
200meg 2.5inch HDD
64meg Fast ram
2meg chip ram
4x4 CDRom changer
2x CDRoms connected to Squirrel device
LS120 drive
in tower using PC keyboard

I boot into Debian using command line
"bootstrap --apus -k linux-custom root=/dev/hdb3 video=amifb:super72-lace
60nsram ide=doubler"

When the system boots it is fine up until it tries to boot into X then it
drops back into console mode i would like to know how to get it to boot into
X using super72-lace mode i have just installed 4.1.0 XFree86-server and it
is using the fbdev as the driver but it just wont give me the screen
resolutoion if anyone could attach a XF86Config-4 setup for me i would be
eternily greatful as i am new to Debian apart from installing Debian sofar i
have had no real experiance with Linux at all unless it is via a shell
account there is no gfx card installed i am using the standard amiga Monitor
port

thanks for any help in advance

Kind regards
--